Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I never really know what I'm going to write about when I sit down to update my blog. I guess that's because I'm still really sort of finding my voice with it. A photographer I know posted tonight a "change" of focus in his blog. He said he had been feeling pressured to be politically correct since the blog was a marketing tool for his business. He was alerting his audience that he would be throwing caution to the wind and taking his blog back. Personal Journal or Marketing Tool? Writing for yourself or writing for others to read? It's a funny question -- of the handful of blogs I read, I don't think I've come across one that is totally written as a personal journal. I guess that's because they are inherently PUBLIC. Is this just my businesses version of reality tv. I can answer that ... it definitely is -- and it makes me wonder just how REAL any of it really is.

2 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

I thought it was all real!!!

9:32 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

U awake?

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home