Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Still unpacking from the Pasadena move. I can't wait to finally get the office and the rest of the place set up. I love my new location. I Love my new home!

Two things I did today that totally humbled me. I ordered an IPOD gift certificate for my client. (I still don't have one.) and I got my first blackberry. I feel some sort of pressure to keep up with the technology - but honestly -- it takes me a while to get interested and see the value. Maybe that's how it happens. Have you ever really wondered about that thing where older pepople become "anti" the newest technology. I'm happy to report -- that I really, really want an IPOD and am disappointed that I didn't get one for my birthday and I'm totally excited about the blackberry. (Once I learn to answer it == I'm sure it will be smooth sailin' :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home