Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tomorrow I am heading to Palm Springs to shoot an annual Golf Tournament that I have shot for the past 3 years. It's a fantastic event that is hosted by Nissan to support Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. It's called the KIDS DREAM. It's a super LONG DAY for me -- but lots of fun and for a really great cause. I'll have sunburned shoulders on Monday for sure :)

On another note, I had an interesting call today from a photojournalist in San Francisco. He had attended the Gary Fong: One Step Ahead Tour in February. He wanted to know if he bought the Step by Step Guide to Getting Rich as a Photographer DVD (which is a recap of the One Step Ahead Tour) would Gary be willing to mentor him if he had questions.

His call made me think about something Gary always says... "I can tell 10 people the secrets to making money" and only two of them will actually do anything about it. This man was saying -- I want to do it -- sign me up -- etc, but yet, I could hear something else in his voice. I think I recognize something else in myself too.

Have you ever wondered what you actually do believe about success -- and more importantly -- what do you believe about yourself AS a success?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home