Monday, June 26, 2006

What a weekend. My good friend Tracy came to the Nissan Golf Tournament and put in a really long day with me. We were up at 4:45 and on the course by 5:45 am. We shot two courses of players and then met at a local Palm Springs lab. While the pictures were printing we grabbed lunch and then started stuffing folios. Tracy was with me at WPPI in Las Vegas this past April and she said -- I'm having Vegas flashbacks which was in reference to the serious manual labor we did for that project. Amazing how many events I particpate in that involve these manual moments of over achieving. Wonder what that says about me :) and now Tracy :)

The dinner was incredible. I got to see it again for the first time through Tracy's eyes as this was her first year. She was moved to tears, got goose bumps and was Wowed! by the amount of money raised and the fun that was had. All and all -- signs of a GREAT EVENT. Way to go Nissan!

Stopped by the outlet malls on the way home to Los Angeles and Tracy helped me pick out a new pair of sunglasses. It's funny how you always chose the thing that's the most famillar. I kept reaching for glasses that were small and subtle -- but this year -- big and bug like is totally in. It took some encouraging -- but I finally found a pair of BIG, BUG LIKE, SWANKY SUNGLASSES. I'm going to have to really change the way I have always seen myself to pull these off - but then, isn't that the beauty of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home