Sunday, September 17, 2006

I've been taking a series of really cool classes about UNDERSTANDING MEN... (Not just because I'm single either - but because they represent over 1/2 the population:) They are my dad, my guy friends, my exes, my neighbors, my bosses etc - so frankly I was curious. My friend Marisa turned me on to this series and it has been really life changing. One of my favorite revelations was earned in the first 5 minutes of the first class -- After a bit of discussion it was revealed to me that just like most women, I do actually view MEN as if they were "hairy mis-behaving women" -- which as you can imagine is the root of most of my misconceptions, hurt feelings and insatiable desire to make them behave ... you know... the way "the ideal woman" would.

I have learned so much and gained so much respect for the men in my life from taking these classes. And already this new perspective has helped me see past relationships in a totally new and more empowering light. Wow -- it's amazing what "new" information can add to the scale of possiblities.

I'll post more on this later -- but for now... remember the simple concept -- men are NOT just hairy-mis-behaving women -- and -- begin to be very curious about this concept of "THE IDEAL WOMAN" -- these two ideas alone could shed light on every person on the planet. WOW! We are really awesome, well designed and meant to complement each other. It's amazing. Let me say it again... amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Hey -- didn't you know "I'll post more later" is the kiss of death for blogging????? :)

Love,
A reasonable facsimilie of a hairy mis-behaving woman...

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home