Thursday, September 07, 2006

Trade Shows -

What a ton of work! - but also...what a great way to meet new friends.

Pictage's Partnercon just wrapped up tonight and thankfully, I had a tremenduous team of people to help me for the past 2 days. Even though we didn't get enough sleep and were on our feet all day, we really did have a great time and do a great job selling GARYFONG.COM.

Today is my one year anniversary with my new job and it's been a wild year. Almost everyone I've met this year at work has been new and I've had so many NEW experiences with these people that it's been an amazing learning experience for me both personally and professionally. It's like that old song -- make new friends, but keep the old - one is silver and the other gold. I am incredibly grateful for the staying power of my gold friends. Hard to imagine where I'd be without them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Keats...you ROCK!! Does Gary know how much he owes the success of his e-store to your creative energies and talents??? I know, I know, "you rock" is so cliche...but if there is anyone who rocks...it's Keats Elliott. Keep up the great work.

BTW...I'll set my sights on becoming a "bronze" friend...hopefully within 6 years...that's my schedule. :)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home